Venue: Science City
IISF 2019 welcomes the world to a National level Handicrafts and Handloom Expo showcasing the traditional and ethnic Indian Art and Crafts from across the country. The programme will be a conglomeration of artisans and craftsman from across the country showcasing their skills and work. Around 300 crafts person and artisans shall converge at the event to display their fascinating and unique handcrafts and handloom items along with some unique eco-friendly sustainable products. It will consist of two parts (i) Crafts & Artisans Meet: involving interaction sessions, talks, and hands on demonstration and (ii) Crafts & Artisans Expo wherein there will be exhibition of various artifacts and wares. The charm of this exhibition will be DIY (Do It Yourself) section, an opportunity to explore your own creative ability.
The Theme for IISF 2019 is Traditional Indian Crafts – Storehouse of Scientific Knowledge
COORDINATING AGENCIES: Bose Institute, NCSM, DST & Vijnana Bharati
Date: 5-8 November, 2019
Guidelines for Participants:
- Registration is free for all the participants.
- Interested Upcoming Artists and Artisans need to submit their details explaining their craft and science involved in the process along with supporting documents:
- Students/Faculties: Photographs/ Certificates/Awards
- Small/large firm: Photographs/Certificates/Awards/Registration Number
- Individual: Photographs/Videos
- Selected participants (along with team member, only one) who are going to present their skill during Workshop or/and Expo will be provided with 1) Space for display of their work, 2) Travel Allowance, 3) Accommodation.
- Selected Presenters for Conference will also be provided Travel Allowance and Accommodation.
- Language of Demonstration/Presentation/Discussion will be in any language. (We will try to provide translators during the talk).
- Result will be online based only. You will receive a confirmation mail regarding your selection from IISF team.
- Selected participants will be allowed “THIRD TIER AC” in Indian Railways. Candidates are requested to provide their Tickets (Local & Outstation) for the reimbursement in the TA form available during the event.
- Please write” TRAVEL SUPPORT FOR CRAFTS EXPO-2019, IISF” in the subject of your e-mail and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries and details.
- No TA/DA and Accommodation will be given to delegates for ONLY attending Workshop/Hands-On Training series/Conference.
- Refreshments/Lunch, Registration Kits and Certificate of participation will be provided to all the registered participants.
- Registration open: 26 September, 2019
- Last date for submitting details of Upcoming Artists/Artisans: 15 October, 2019
- Registration closed: 20 October, 2019
- Declaration of Selection to the participants via Email will be continuous.