Venue: Biswa Bangla Convention Centre, Hall No. 2
Results of shortlisted abstract for ORAL/POSTER presentation of HRC is out
Special note:- Accommodation will be provide and TA of AC III tickets will be reimbursed to those selected participants who are coming from out side Kolkata.
Health Research is an important area for translating best health care practices. The Govt. of India has launched an ambitious Aayushman Bharat in this regard. ICMR is coordinating HRC with the theme ‘Translating Research in to Action for Improving Health of the Population’. Eminent health experts will speak on Tribal Health, Nutrition, Medical Innovations and Emerging Infections. There will be a Poster session also.
COORDINATING AGENCIES: ICMR, ICMR-NICED & Vijnana Bharati, Bose Institute
Date: 7-8 November, 2019
Who can apply for Poster and oral presentation competition?
Ph. D. /Post Doc. student can apply.
How to apply?
1. Read the Guideline Carefully
2. Register and fill the form
3. Abstracts are invited for oral and poster presentation competition
4. Abstract should be in structured template like introduction, methods, results, conclusion, key words and
name of author .
5. Theme for presentation:- “Translating Research into action for improving Health of Population.”
6. LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION 15 th OCTOBER.
Jury will shortlist the abstract and participants will be informed about their mode of presentation by
21 st Oct.
Post which they will have to make Posters / Power Point Presentation.
Guide lines for abstract:
1. Poster and oral presentations would be in line with the theme of Health Research Conclave.
2.. Size should be mentioned ( 3 X 4 feet). Background can be as per authors’s choice.
3. Oral Presentation should be power point presentation of 10-12 slides only and time limit is 7 min.
4. Avoid too much of text and focus should be on key findings and
5. Introduction and Methodology should be crisp, only brief outline.
6. Use Infographics and more visual details.
7. Best oral and Poster presentation will be awarded.