The target groups of the Young Scientists’ Conference (YSC) are young scientists/researchers/faculty/science innovators/professionals from national laboratories, academic institutions and industry. Postdoctoral and doctoral fellows in all areas of fundamental and applied sciences including highly motivated MSc and B-tech students can also participate in the event. YSC in India International Science Festival invites participants engaged in all areas of scientific research and technological developments. It would provide an exposure to the young and enthusiastic researchers to explore the cutting edge research and technology in the interdisciplinary approach.
Who can apply for YSC?
Young scientists, faculty members, post-doctoral fellows, PhD scholars and bright Final Year MSc and Final Year B-Tech students. Persons from Scientific Industry can also participate. The age limit is 45 years as on 5 November, 2019.
Participation in YSC
- Delegates can be nominated by the Head of the Institutions such as Director, Vice Chancellors and Head of the Divisions of the Universities, Dean Faculty etc. Then the nominated delegates would register online and upload the letter of approval issued by their authority in due time. They can submit abstracts if they want to present their work or showcase the Institutional activities. In such cases, the abstracts submitted by the nominated delegates will not be shortlisted further.
- Delegates can also register online. They can submit abstracts during the registration. The submitted abstracts would be shortlisted by the scientific committee and a confirmation mail along with acceptance message for the abstract will be sent to the registered e-mail ID of the registrant.
Merely registration does not ensure the participation. An acceptance mail from the organizer would be sent to both nominated and direct candidates after the completion of the screening of the abstracts. The registrants are required to submit their travel itinerary in the profile page within one week of the receipt of acceptance mail. Once the itinerary is obtained, a confirmation mail will be sent. In case of registrants, who are local and don’t have itinerary, there will be an option to mention “local” in the profile page and only then confirmation mail will be sent. In case of outstation participants, organizer can’t assure their participation and can’t arrange logistics without itinerary.
There are few travel supports for PhD scholars, Post Doctoral Fellows and young faculty members. Priorities would be given for those who don’t have any funding opportunities. Write a mail to email@example.com mentioning the title of your abstract & delegate ID. Please write as “TRAVEL SUPPORT FOR YSC-2019, IISF” in the subject of the e-mail. Please also attach a recommendation letter from your Supervisor or Head of the Institution. If any malpractice is observed, prompt action will be taken.
Status of the Delegates & Other Information
Status of the delegates will be displayed at the website. Accommodation details will be sent through messages/App. Please visit the website www.scienceindiafest.org for more details and latest updates.
- Registration open: 15 September, 2019
- Abstract submission start date: 15 September, 2019
- Last date for abstract submission: 6 October, 2019
- Registration closed: 6 October, 2019
- Abstract acceptance information to the participants: 10 October, 2019
- Itinerary information: 15 October, 2019
- Accommodation status: 1 November, 2019
THEMES FOR PRESENTATION
- Frontier areas of Research (in all disciplines)
- Biology (Including Agriculture, Medical Science and Technology)
- Chemistry (Basic and Applied)
- Engineering (related to latest Engineering Research),
- Physics & Mathematics (Basic and Applied, Cyber Security, Cryptology and Cryptography)
Make in India, Digital India, Bio Diversity, Environment & Climate Change, Swachha Bharat, Swastha Bharat
Water Crisis and Conservation (theme for special poster session).
THEMES FOR DISCUSSION
- National Scientific Policies
- Career Opportunities
- Research Methodology and Funding Proposal
THEMES FOR POSTER SESSION
- All above themes
- Special poster session on Water Crisis and Conservation.
Date: 5-7 November, 2019
Dr. Ayan Datta
Dr. Jajati K Nayak